Can someone please explain what the column headings on the 'Losses' screen mean?
Sure, here it is:
- Div/Brig - name of the group (division or brigade) this unit belongs to
- Unit Name - name of the unit
- Cty - unit country
- Type - unit type
- As - unit's soft attack factor
- Ah - unit's hard attack factor
- Df - unit's defence factor
- Mv - unit's movement value
- Str (troops) - unit's strength (in companies) and number of troops
- Losses - unit's strength losses (in companies)
- Kills - enemy's strength losses (in companies)
Thanks. Really enjoying this game.